Prices starting at $14.99 per page
Making Movie Review
Writing the Movie Review
If you have ever read or watched a critic review a movie, you understand that such a review has very specific aspects.
- First and foremost, no movie review ever includes a plot summary – this spoils the movie for those who have not yet seen it.
- Second, you are expected to have some type of evaluative opinion as you write your review.
- A sound review should address the following aspects:
- The themes or “points” of the original writer
- The conflicts and resolutions in the plot progression
- The effectiveness of the characters and the “validity” of their behaviors and actions
- The use of setting and special effects in developing an overall experience
- Your overall impression and evaluation of the film
How You Should Proceed
There are several things you can do to prepare to write your movie review:
- You will of course need to view the film more than once, in order to focus on a different aspect each time
- You may want to read what known critics have already written about the film. Be careful, however. Your review must be original, and it is easy to simply “parrot” what others have already said, for your instructor has most certainly read those same reviews.
- Set up columns for the aspects you plan to cover in your review, and then jot down your thoughts in note form. This will provide your “skeleton” for writing.
- Write your body paragraphs first, for that will clarify your general evaluative thought for the introduction and conclusion.
How You May Want to Proceed
If all of this sound like quite a bit of work, particularly when you have other assignments “on your plate,” you should contact GrabMyEssay.com for an original, compelling and perfectly written movie review. We have writers whose sole task is the preparation of book and movie reviews for our clients. Here you will get an individually assigned writer, fully original content, and, ultimately, the best movie review possible. All of this is guaranteed, along with our guarantee of complete confidentiality. Contact us for your movie review and for any other type of academic writing you may need!