Prices starting at $14.99 per page
The goal of GrabMyEssay.com administrators, writers and Customer service staff is to support student success by providing the most educationally-sound writing, based upon the individual needs of each Customer. Accordingly, Customer satisfaction is tantamount to our business model. Put simply, we will do whatever is necessary to produce exemplary academic works that meet every specification and requirement a Customer designates.
On certain occasions, a Customer may request revisions to a finished product, and we have provided for this event in the following ways:
- If your request for revision does not entail any additional specifications that were not contained in the original order, the revision shall be completed free of charge.
- Should the revision request entail additional specifications that were not designated in the original order, the revision shall be completed, but there will be an additional charge. For example, if a Customer’s initial request is for a 6-page essay or paper, and the revision request is for 8 pages, there must be an additional charge put into place
- Any request for revision must be placed within 14 days of Customer receipt of the final product. The 14-day period allows the Customer to review the work and to determine if it meets his/her needs or not. Revision requests should be placed with the Customer Support Department via email, phone or live chat on the site. Any revision request that is submitted after the 14-day period will involve an additional charge.
- On occasion, a Customer may believe that another writer would be preferable for the revision(s) requested. Our Customers always have the right to request another writer, and we will locate a qualified professional as quickly as possible. If, in the rare event that we are unable to locate a suitable writer, we will notify you immediately and discuss other options with you.
- In general, if your revisions requests alter your original instructions, there will be a charge. The following are typical examples of revisions that will entail an additional charge:
- The Customer has altered the original instructions after his/her writer has already begun production.
- If the Customer has received comments from an instructor/tutor regarding the revisions that must be made to the original work, such as additional resources, pages, or information. Additional pricing shall be determined after Customer has provided GrabMyEssay.com with the changes required by the instructor.
- The Customer has made an error relative to original instructions and has not informed the Customer support department within two hours following payment.
- The Customer has not provided access to the required resources for project completion. If specific resources are required and those resources are not readily available, then the Customer has the responsibility to provide those resources. If Customer is unable to provide the resources, GrabMyEssay.com will purchase such resources; however, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of obtaining those resources. Should the Customer fail to specify resources, the writer shall use the most current and relevant resources available. If revisions are requested relative to including additional resources, the Customer shall be required to make payment for the revision and for procurement of the resources.
While it may appear that revision requests are complicated and always result in additional cost, please understand that GrabMyEssay.com, in an effort to attain 100% satisfaction from its Customers, offers free revisions, so long as the following apply:
- The initial instructions for production have not varied, and yet those specifications have not been fully honored by a writer.
- The request for a free revision occurs within 14 days of receipt of the final draft of the work. (If a Customer’s final product is a complex and lengthy graduate work, Customer should contact the Customer Support Department for the number of days allowed for revision requests).
To request revisions, a Customer should do the following:
- The request for revision(s) should be sent to the Customer Support Department, by phone, email or live chat, within the time frame for such a request.
- All requests for revision should be made in writing, so if the Customer Support Department is contacted by telephone, Customer will be asked to submit the request in writing, along with supporting evidence when that may be necessary to support one’s claim.
A revision request may become a new order, under the following conditions:
- If additional pages and resources are required, and these were not a part of the initial order, the Customer should complete a new order, specifying the revisions to be made and uploading the initial product for writer use.
- If the revision request is not complex and involves small extensions of content and thus pages, the Customer should discuss this with the Customer Support Department and receive an additional payment amount, so that the writer may begin the revisions quickly.
- If the Customer is requesting a different writer to complete the revisions, and those revisions are relatively significant, a new order form should be completed, if the parameters for free revisions have not been met.
It is certainly our goal, as stated initially, that each and every Customer will be satisfied with both our services and the products provided. With this in mind, we attempt to work with any Customer who has complex needs and/or who needs revisions to a delivered academic work. We will try, as much as possible to provide free revisions within the parameters of our policies; we will try, at all times, to keep the costs of revisions to a minimum, when the revisions fall outside the parameters of the specifications for no cost; we are open to discussing any specific situation with any Customer at any time, in order to attain a mutually satisfactory resolution to revision needs. It is our responsibility to follow our own policies and also to be certain that all Customers understand our policies; it is the responsibility of the Customer to provide very clear and accurate specifications with the initial order, so that mis-understandings do not occur and so that there are no delays in obtaining a final product that meets his/her expectations.
Revision.Customer Support Care Department
We are here for our Customers 24 hours a day and will be available to discuss all revision requests at any time. We will work with you until you are fully satisfied with your final product, even though that full satisfaction may involve some additional charges. We ask as well that you present your revision request within the deadline parameters that are set by GrabMyEssay.com Policy.