Prices starting at $14.99 per page
Developing Website Review
“Website Review” is a term with two related yet different meanings, and site owners should be mindful of both.
First, the site owner must understand that there are a number of websites (e.g., WebPulse, WooRank, and SiteJaber) that allow consumers to post comments about their experiences on any website. These are important activities, and it behooves a site owner to regularly check for posts pertaining to his/her site. Often, competitors will post negative comments, and these should always be countered by posting that portray your site positively. For this, you need an expert – one who can post a variety of positive messages, all from seemingly different individuals. This may appear to be unethical at first, but one must remember that the competition is highly unethical as well.
The second facet of the term refers to contracting with a site content expert to review your site for a number of factors and to make suggestions for improvement. Usually, the following will be reviewed and suggestions made:
- The URL – is it short and simple? If not, you may want to consider a change
- Download time of each page should be minimal – pages under 50k usually load quickly
- Homepage should be the smallest and fastest to load
- Readability – pages should not be overloaded with text, image, graphics, etc.
- Home page should have a selling point that excites visitors
- Contact details should be up front
- Visitors should never be forced to register with you to navigate your site – a big turn-off!
- Navigation should be easy – links visible and clearly defined
You Have Two Needs – GrabMyEssay.com Has Two Answers
Whether you need a great writer to post reviews of your site on the major clearinghouse sites, or you need a content expert to provide a careful and thorough review of your site quality, you can count on our site design and content writers – they have been doing this for years! GrabMyEssay.com is reasonable, fast, and effective – Let’s get this done!