Prices starting at $14.99 per page
Press Release Writing
Stunning Press Releases
You already know that a press release is a short article that highlights some important news or event of your organization.
If you are called upon to create a press release, you should know the components first, as follows:
- A Headline: It must be compelling and short, perhaps 60-120 characters
- A Lead Paragraph: This follows the journalistic tradition of “who, what, where, when, and why.” It should be quite short and simple. If it’s an event, the date and place must come first.
- Body Copy: Here you will tell the story. How did you get to this point of news announcement or event? What are other reliable/famous individuals saying about this? If you have a website, insert it somewhere in the body paragraphs. In all, your body paragraphs should be 500-600 words.
- Summary: Give a brief review of the lead paragraph information
- Supply contact information at the end of the article.
Who Writes Press Releases?
Large organizations have a public relations office that handles press releases. Smaller organizations, however, cannot afford such a luxury. They have to rely on using the services of a PR firm, an expensive proposition indeed. On the other hand, they can choose to come to GrabMyEssay.com for far less and get press releases that will be just as great!
GrabMyEssay.com Press Release Writers
We have experienced journalists who have been writing articles and press releases for years. Because press releases are published in more than a local newspaper these days, the newer “tools” of keywords and keyword phrases and the placement of press releases in the most important and relevant blogs, directories and social media websites, to give you broad coverage! And we do this on your timeline (no matter how urgent), incorporating all of the salient information you provide. We have a superb record of getting press releases “out there” and bringing amazing results for our clients! Try us for your next press release!