Prices starting at $14.99 per page
Annotated Bibliography Writing
Tackling the Annotated Bibliography
Students from High School are certainly familiar with the standard bibliography, and most of the common formatting styles for producing such a piece at the end of a research paper. As one progresses through college, however, the research work becomes more complex, and, ultimately, instructors will require annotated bibliographies for major papers.
What is an Annotated Bibliography?
To prepare an annotated bibliography, you must prepare an approximate 150-200 word paragraph about each resource, which must include the following:
- A standard bibliographical entry in the required format style (APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, etc.)
- A brief summary of the main concept or thesis of the work, in a few sentences
- A comment on the expertise/authority of the author, noting academic and research background and experience. In short, what makes this author credentialed in this field of research?
- A brief analysis of any bias that you detected on the part of this author
- A statement regarding the relevance and/or value of the source to your research project
GrabMyEssay.com Can Provide the Assistance You Need
If you have never prepared an annotated bibliography before, you may be worried. Relieve your stress by contacting GrabMyEssay.com and allowing us to match your task with a professional and degreed academic writer – one who has produced many annotated bibliographies before and who can produce an exceptional one for you too! Your assigned writer will have an academic background in the content field of your research and, indeed, may be already quite familiar with the sources you have utilized.
You will discover that an annotated bibliography order from GrabMyEssay.com is reasonably priced, is produced exclusively and originally for you, and will meet all of the requirements and expectations of your instructor.